Highland Commercial Roofing is active in the San Diego area, and is a leader in “cool roof” technology and solar roof installations in Sunbelt states. Our expert technicians are fully trained in installing, repairing and maintaining a wide variety of roofing systems. We provide commercial, industrial, office or multi-family building owners with a wide variety of quality roofing solutions, from new construction to retrofits, plus maintenance and consulting services. We also specialize in installing and maintaining seamless, energy-efficient “Cool-Roof” flat roof and white roof systems, and design, install and service commercial photovoltaic solar power systems.
A building material used to protect and seal the top of commercial structures is called commercial roofing. It covers structural frames, preventing precipitation from entering the building. Commercial roofing commonly has rather flat slope in contrast with residential roofing, which is steeply sloped. Various materials are used to create commercial roofing systems. A lot of commercial roofs were constructed using shingles, which are covering sections of material laid in rows with a purpose of improving runoff. Shingles are made from different materials, including wood, slate, clay, or asphalt.
There are four main kinds of commercial roofing systems to consider if you’re constructing a new building or thinking about replacing an outdated roof on an existing building with a new one:
- Thermoplastic Roofing: TPO roofing systems are the fastest growing commercial roofing techniques. These roofs are remarkably resistant to ultraviolet, ozone and chemical exposure due to durable material with low-temperature flexibility and a high-temperature tolerance.
- EPDM Roofing: EPDM roofing offers unmatched endurance and adaptability. It is one of the most durable types of commercial roofs available.
- Photovoltaic Panels: With the rise of energy costs in America many building owners are turning to solar energy roofing systems.
- PV solar panels installed over a rooftop or used with glass and roof-mounted tile, attract sunlight and convert it to energy that can be used to power a building.
Highland Commercial Roofing has been offering a top-notch level of quality and service to its customers since 1991. We provide a full scope of services including new roof construction, replacement roofing, as well as installation and maintenance programs. Our professional staff is available for immediate response and experienced in the latest roofing technologies, serving major corporations and building owners throughout the Southwest. Highland Commercial Roofing specializes in installation and maintenance of seamless, energy-efficient “Cool-Roof” systems for commercial, industrial, office and multi-family properties.
Recent representative work of Highland Commercial Roofing in the San Diego area includes:
- Stion Solar Installation/NFI Warehouse, Chino, CA (solar lease prep for 500,000 sq. foot warehouse/distribution center)
HIGHLAND COMMERCIAL ROOFING
License Number: CSLB# 632551